Terms & Conditions
Bookings can be made through our online booking system 24 hours per day. E-tickets are delivered by email after the booking is made and the persons will be notified once the booking is complete (no card holder information is stored on any of our systems).
Bookings can also be made by calling the office on 07 4948 2385 and speaking with our friendly staff, or emailing email@example.com.
Baggage is limited to two suitcases per person (standard luggage 1 bag per person not or two smaller items equivalent to a larger suitcase per person).
Although we take very good care in handling and transporting luggage; we accept no responsibility for lost or damaged luggage; Personal and valuable items should be carried with you as hand luggage (computers and electronic equipment).
Cancellation & Refund Policy
No refund is available for cancellations less than 24 hours’ notice or failure to board.
If you cancel with more than 24 hours’ notice a full refund will be issued.
- No Food and Drinks to be consumed on the bus.
- Smoking and the consumption of Alcohol or illegal drugs is prohibited in the vehicles under Australian Federal and State Government Regulations.
- Any passengers displaying violent, aggressive or disorderly behavior will not be permitted on the bus; any fares paid will be forfeited.
- We will not be held responsible for delays beyond our control; however, we will make every effort to overcome the problem and get you to your destination.
- Cancellations beyond our control due to unforeseen circumstances (road closures, flooding, natural disasters) will be re-booked at no extra charge.
- If your flight times have been altered, please advise us as soon as possible.
Heart of Reef Shuttles Whitsunday’s Pty Ltd
P.O. Box 1009, Airlie Beach QLD 4802
Phone: 07 4948 2385
ABN - 52 548 252 765,
ACN - 623 307 684